This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, silver glitter on the front, and black on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) black, gray and diamond genuine crystal triangle on the front, inside the AA symbol triangle, and a single gray genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
Out of the ashes we rise a new person. We have transitioned from caterpillar to butterfly. We come from the dark into the light. We have been restored. These medallions represent the journey as the 21 genuine crystals start from dark into crystal sparkle. Recovery is a process. Healing involves going through changes that gently transform us. As we transform and change, miracles happen!
We act ourselves into right thinking. Afterall, Nothing, absolutely nothing happens in God’s world by mistake. BB pg. 417 This gorgeous collection is to remind you that there are silver linings to everything. There is good in almost all bad, we just need to look for what it is. We can look at the world and all it’s plunder as a bad thing, or we can change our thinking and look for what God has for us in it. This series is also for all the bling lovers out there. Our silver sparkle is sure to be a showstopper!! Let your sobriety shine on.
Choose your time stamp from 1-40 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted silver glitter.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in black and silver glitter. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Twenty-one genuine black, gray and diamond crystals on the front and one gray crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.