This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, purple glitter on the front, and black on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) purple velvet genuine crystal circle on the front, inside the AA symbol triangle, and a single purple velvet genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
Unity is the legacy that binds us. This is a WE program. Tradition one “Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends on AA unity.” Furthermore, Bill states, “the unity of Alcoholics Anonymous is the most cherished quality our society has.” This medallion offers the affirmation that I’m a part of something. The ten genuine crystals represent and remind us of that unity. The crystals match the chip color for more confirmation.
Purple is the signature color of recovery. What better way to say it, than with glitter. Show off your years with this over-the-top collection. From the darkness into the light. You are a miracle, don’t hide that. The program has given us a life worth living, share it. Honor sobriety with these illuminate sparkle chips. Bring awareness all year to those around you still suffering. Let the hope shine through and be loud about it. We know longer suffer in silence; we are not alone.
Choose your time stamp from 1-50 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted purple glitter.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in purple glitter and black. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Ten genuine purple velvet crystals on the front and one purple velvet crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.