This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, with red and black on the front and black on back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass.
Thank you, Bill W., thank you, Dr. Bob. The divinely inspired co-founders of AA, who made sobriety possible for millions of hopeless alcoholics around the world. We pay homage to them by representing the pair in our accomplishments. Where would we be if not for the founders? Carry these chips with you as a reminder that we are the future of Alcoholics Anonymous. What they laid out, we carry forward to the still suffering alcoholics.
Choose your time stamp from 1-65 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted blue and black. Embossed silhouettes of Bill W. and Dr. Bob, with their names, in 14k gold-plated brass, appear above the year.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the back of the chip, above "One Day At A Time."
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the outside of the front of the chip.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “Rarely have we seen...” phrase in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in black and red. It reads:
“Rarely have we seen a person fail who has thoroughly followed our path.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.