This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, pink on the front, and pink on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) pink and gold genuine crystal circle on the front, inside the AA symbol triangle, and a single pink genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
These Beautiful medallions have 12 genuine crystals to represent the 12 steps of recovery. The significance of the bloom chips is that “we bloom where we are planted”. But we don’t stop there, we continue to grow and bloom as we work the program. The more you water, the more you grow.
Calling all sober princesses, this collection is for you. Calling all girly girls, this collection is for you. Show off your femininity. Pink is also the love color. Express your love for the program with this beautiful series of pink. Love and tolerance are our code. These are a great representation of being on a pink cloud too. How happy it is to be sober today. There is really nothing like it.
Choose your time stamp from 1-45 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted pink.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in pink and black. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Twenty-one genuine pink and gold crystals on the front and one pink crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.