This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, white on the front, and white on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) fern green and diamond genuine crystal circle on the front, inside the AA symbol circle, and a single green genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
Our stunning 10th step medallions offer a reminder that this is a program of action. The 10th step is an everyday living step. Continued to take personal inventory and, when we were wrong, promptly admitted it.” The 10 alternating colors represent pausing and looking within for our part in each day's events.
White brightens up pathways and illuminates the dark. In sobriety we walk in the sunlight of the spirit. Take your spiritual light everywhere you go with this collection of bright white chips. We have cleaned our side of the street; we have a clean slate and walk more towards the path of purity. The color white also represents clarity. The longer we stay sober, the more clarity we have. Promote the progress you or someone you know, have made.
Choose your time stamp from 1-40 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted white.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted white, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in white. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Ten genuine fern green and diamond crystals on the front and one fern green crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.