This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, aqua glitter on the front, and black on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) diamond genuine crystal triangle on the front, inside the AA symbol triangle, and a single diamond genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
These stunning crystalized medallions are sure to make a scene. We do recover. This collection is perfect for describing recovery because under pressure, blocks of coal turn into diamonds, and isn’t that what you’ve done? Under the pressures of alcoholism, we arrive in the program and turn into the people we were truly meant to be, Diamonds!!! Every one of us is uniquely formed through the 12 steps. Let this medallion be a reminder of your hard work. Celebrate with sparkle!!
The softness of aqua is tranquil. The watery colors can be a reminder of serenity. We seek both in sobriety. This color represents courage. We have so much courage for maintaining sobriety. Take this chip as a symbol for all that recovery stands for and show it to others. We bring hope to others and with this collection of sparkle, it sure to do just that.
Choose your time stamp from 1-50 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted aqua glitter.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in aqua glitter and black. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Twenty-one genuine diamond crystals on the front and one diamond crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.