This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, blue on the front, and blue on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) rainbow genuine crystal triangle on the front, inside the AA symbol triangle, and a single aurora borealis genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
Our Rainbow collection is for both pride and general love for rainbows. Rainbows appear after storms to show love and renewal of light. In recovery, we rediscover ourselves in a new light. Having been pulled out from the storms in life, we are set on our feet and are new creations. These medallions have genuine crystals to represent the rainbow in full. Set off the sparkle in you and let it shine for others. We take pride in recovery by finding our true selves and helping others do the same. Live your truth out loud.
If AA had a color, we believe it would be Big Book blue. This blue-on-blue chip is a way to represent the Big Book in all ways. After all, it’s all in the book!! Perfect for the Big Book thumper or to set a reminder to get in the book more. The Big Book is our outline for overcoming our drink problem. As members we have a responsibility to carry the message. Blue is also the throat chakra and is responsible for our ability to communicate, listen and effectively use our creative energy. How true that is for our sobriety. Allow this blue collection to illuminate the program in you in various forms.
Choose your time stamp from 1-65 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted blue.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in blue and black. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Twenty-one genuine rainbow crystals on the front and one aurora borealis crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.