This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, with black and white on the front and black on back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass.
This classic collection of coins is one of a kind. They have no beginning or end. Unlike any medallion you will own, these can represent a new way to celebrate an achievement of any kind. Do you have an abundance of love for the program, or are you proud of someone you love for getting any day sober? That’s why we created the Timeless collection. We want everyone everywhere to celebrate their recovery, at every stage. No need to wait for a birthday or anniversary. These chips say it all. Be proud no matter what stage of recovery you or someone you love are at. These are also a great way to pass on recovery to the newcomer with hope and encouragement. We can all use a little bling of light in our lives!!! We do recover!!
The classic simplicity of our black collection is understated and ultra cool. Black is not boring in this series. In Alcoholics Anonymous we come from all walks of life. This Glossy sleek black chip is for them all. From the professional sophistication of some of our members, to the EMO crowd whose hearts have changed, but not their favorite color. And some of us just love the color black and that’s it. Just like us, with our work in this program, this chip can go everywhere and be welcome.
Do you feel like you hit the jackpot in recovery? Have you been searching for that pot of gold at the end of a rainbow? Here in recovery most of us feel like we have hit pay dirt after mining for so long. This collection is to show off your reward. Be a showoff with this gold crystalized blinged out chips. Indeed, we have struck gold in sobriety, spiritual gold. Elevate to a new level with your winnings. Keep mining, keep winning.
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted aqua glitter.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in black and aqua glitter. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.