This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, with pink glitter on the front and black on back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass.
This classic collection of coins is one of a kind. They have no beginning or end. Unlike any medallion you will own, these can represent a new way to celebrate an achievement of any kind. Do you have an abundance of love for the program, or are you proud of someone you love for getting any day sober? That’s why we created the Timeless collection. We want everyone everywhere to celebrate their recovery, at every stage. No need to wait for a birthday or anniversary. These chips say it all. Be proud no matter what stage of recovery you or someone you love are at. These are also a great way to pass on recovery to the newcomer with hope and encouragement. We can all use a little bling of light in our lives!!! We do recover!!
This stunning collection of pink glitter chips bring pizzazz to your recovery. We learn who we are in sobriety and some of us need to sparkle. Are you extra? Know someone that is extra? Look no further, this series is for the extra. We are not a glum lot, nor are we dull. Hang out on that pink cloud and decorate it with glitter!!
In our collection of bling chips, we have this unique crystal. Just like the northern lights, these crystals give off different colors in certain lights coupled with the chip color. We want you to let your sobriety shine like the northern lights. Allow your recovery to dance in beautiful waves of light. Let this chip be a reminder that God is everywhere, shinning upon you like Aurora Borealis in the skies.
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted aqua glitter.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in black and aqua glitter. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.