This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, orange and black on the front, and black on the back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass. It features a handcrafted (see below) orange genuine crystal circle on the front, inside the AA symbol triangle, and a single orange genuine crystal on the back at the center of the chip.
Unity is the legacy that binds us. This is a WE program. Tradition one “Our common welfare should come first; personal recovery depends on AA unity.” Furthermore, Bill states, “the unity of Alcoholics Anonymous is the most cherished quality our society has.” This medallion offers the affirmation that I’m a part of something. The ten genuine crystals represent and remind us of that unity. The crystals match the chip color for more confirmation.
This beautiful collection can cover a multitude of related things. From sober motorcycle clubs to The Giants, The Bengals, The Orioles or Ducks fans. In sobriety it is suggested change a lot, but that doesn’t necessarily mean we switch from our favorite teams. We are fans for life!! Stand up and be a fan in recovery. A fan of your favorite team and a fan of your newfound life in sobriety. It can also be a representation of the 2nd chakra which governs the experience for our lives through feelings and sensations.
Choose your time stamp from 1-40 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted orange and black.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted black, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in black. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- Ten genuine orange crystals on the front and one orange crystal on the back to complete the design with extra sparkle.
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 34mm (1.34 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.
All of our Crystalized Bling Recovery Chips are crystalized by hand by people in recovery. We always hire people in recovery - learn more.
We are the originator of the crystalized sobriety chip and take pride in our work to create each one.