6th & 7th chakras
Amethyst is a facilitator of connection with Spirit guides and angels. It is a stone of spiritual protection, purification, and growth. It is a meditation aid and helps move the wearer into higher states of consciousness.
Amethyst is a useful ally in overcoming negative mental and emotional patterns. It often makes the wearer feel as if one is surrounded in a bubble of light.
Amethyst is often used for overcoming addictions, nerve disorders and aids in oxygenation of the blood.
This commemorative sobriety medallion has a beautiful glossy finish, entirely hand-painted, with white on the front and black on back, with the circle and triangle AA (Alcoholics Anonymous) symbol on both sides in embossed 14k gold-plated brass.
White brightens up pathways and illuminates the dark. In sobriety we walk in the sunlight of the spirit. Take your spiritual light everywhere you go with this collection of bright white chips. We have cleaned our side of the street; we have a clean slate and walk more towards the path of purity. The color white also represents clarity. The longer we stay sober, the more clarity we have. Promote the progress you or someone you know, have made.
Choose your time stamp from 1-40 years (in Roman numerals, 14k gold-plated brass).
The front of this recovery token contains a slogan and the Three Legacies, and the time chosen commemorating the length of sobriety being celebrated, in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a rich background of hand-painted white.
- “To Thine Own Self Be True” motto is embossed around the top outside of the chip, arching within the AA symbol formed by the shape of the chip.
- “Unity, Service, Recovery,” the Three Legacies of recovery, is embossed around the three sides of the AA symbol triangle (symbolic of the Three Legacies) at the center.
- The time of sobriety you choose is shown at the center of a circle inside the AA symbol on the chip.
The back of the coin shows the “AA Serenity Prayer” in embossed 14k gold-plated brass on a background of hand-painted white, surrounding a small circle and triangle AA symbol in white. It reads:
“God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.”
Both sides are sealed in a high-quality, chip and scratch-resistant resin dome giving it a beautiful glossy look that will last.
This sobriety chip features:
- High-quality 14k gold-plated brass for the embossed text, symbol outlines, and outside edge ring.
- All of the colors are hand-painted. Due to variations in available paint, weather conditions when they are made, and so forth, the colors can vary slightly from what is shown in the picture.
- 35mm (1.38 inches) diameter.
- The chip is slightly thicker than 14 gauge because of the resin-sealed dome that gives it its shine.
- Chip and scratch resistant.
- Easy to clean with a cloth.
- The thick resin coating keeps it vibrant through the years.
- Great for use like a worry stone (a worry chip!).
- Convenient size to be carried in your pocket, purse, or wallet.
- It can be added to a keychain chip holder, necklace chip holder, or Big Book cover with a chip holder.